Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Homework #8- process journal 5

Describe how you were able to communicate your ideas in the design process? How successful were you in creating a concept for a particular demographic? How well was your concept received? How were you able to make that determination? How were the techniques and equipment essential to the execution of your design? What were the key terms and ideas in this project?


I was able to communicate my ideas in the design process by thinking about things I like first. I was very successful because I put things that certain people would like.My concept was not received a lot but it still work andattractpeople. I was able to make a determination by evaualting my design.The ideas of this project was to connect people to attract my genre of the music.

No comments:

Post a Comment