Monday, October 17, 2011

Process Journal

Describe the steps you have taken thus far in the design process in a full and complete paragraph of 5-8 sentences. Consider the following questions: What have you accomplished? What challenges were there? How were these challenges addressed? How have the design tasks guided the development of your project? 
 So far in making my CD cover / Insert i have created my design brief draft , so that way i can write down what im creating and what my product is going to do . I then typed my design brief . I also researched information on my artist such as my artist biography . I also completed my Design Specification which specifically asked what i was doing with my product. A challenge during this process was writing my Design Brief explaining what i wanted to put in my CD cover and what my CD will do and it impact on others. The design tasks guided my development by getting brainstorming out the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment