Monday, November 21, 2011

Process Journal 2

  1.      At what stage of the design cycle are you?
As of right now in the design cycle i am still trying to figure out what picture i want as my cd cover. also how im going to put it together.
2.     What have you accomplished this week?
I have accomplished choosing my artist and finding some pictures  
3.     What steps have you taken to accomplish your task?
First i have choose my artist , then i have search google for my artists photos . then i asked my peers if these photos were acceptable.
4.     What challenges have you encountered and how have you addressed those challenges?
none at all 
5.     How has formulating a concept helped you in the design process?
Formulating a concept helped me to adjust certain issues quicker , it also helped to complete my design .                                                                      
6.  What is your next goal and how do plan to achieve it?
my next goal is to pick a title for my cover and then nicely put together . My next goal is to learn how to adobe illustrator properly.

No comments:

Post a Comment